2020 Virtual Recognition Event, Tuesday November 10 at 7 pm est.
2020 High School Chemistry Teacher of the Year–Donna Himmelberg-left with Julie Marshal and
Beth Burns, (Fairport High School)
Join us to celebrate the achievements of the Rochester ACS Section members and friends! To attend the Recognition Event via Zoom, CLICK HERE on Tuesday evening shortly before 7:00PM EST.
Zoom Meeting ID: 845 6668 2810
Phone-in options are also available. If you would like to dial in to the meeting, please reply to this email or send Jim Reynolds a note (email@example.com).
The following list of honorees will then be recognized. Clicking on highlighted names will open their biography (PDF file).
- 2020 Rochester ACS Section Volunteerism Award winner: Amber Charlebois
- 2020 High School Chemistry Teacher of the Year Donna Himmelberg (Fairport High School)
- 2020 Entrepreneur of the Year Berl Stein (NiCoForm)
- 2020 Rochester ACS Fellow Maryann Mendel
- “Salutes to Excellence” recipients –
- 50-Year ACS Members –
- 60-Year ACS Members –
- 70-Year ACS Members –