The Rochester Section of the American Chemical Society is looking for innovative, creative, and relevant ideas for their NEW LOGO!
Submit your creative ideas to us and get a chance to win a $50 amazon gift card! The requirements for submission are:
- Vector files are the preferred format. Other formats at high resolution (.TIFF, .PDF, .JPG, etc.) are also acceptable.
- Design style must suit the purpose of the association. Please, look at our website for a better picture.
- Details about appropriate ACS branded colors and guidelines can be found in the ACS Style guides
- The logo can only include expandable and legible text. However, text is not totally required.
Submissions start on October 5th. Please submit your files to Logo@rochesteracs.org, with the following information included:
- Cellphone number
- Alma Mater
- A brief description (up to 50 words) of your inspiration to create the logo.
Submission deadline is November 1st, 2019.
The winner of our logo contest will be announced on November 19th, 2019 during our monthly meeting in Peckham Hall Room 101 at Nazareth College.