Upcoming Rochester YCC Event: Climbing the Ladder of Success
Are you a young chemist wanting to learn how to launch your career?
Mark your calendar for September 18
Rochester local section of the American Chemical Society Younger Chemists Committee is hosting their second career building event of 2019. It is called “Climbing the Ladder of Success”
This event is an opportunity to learn valuable information about job, grad school, and postdoc applications. How to effectively interview. And how local professional chemists arrived at where they are.
Snacks and drinks will be provided!
- Dr. Robert LeSuer – SUNY Brockport
- Dr. John Pochan – Avount Group
- Dr. David Slade – Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Dr. Steve Tajc – Nazareth College
- Dr. Richard Wien – Eastman Kodak
September 18th at 7pm
Nazareth College – Peckham Hall, Room 306